ALL OSHA Authorized Outreach Trainers are required to incorporate this OSHA-authorized two-hour "Introduction to OSHA" module into ALL OSHA 10- and 30- hour training. Please note that all 10- and 30-hour cards are now required to spend 2 hours discussing this very important module.
This is the entire student handout all prepared, printed and bound to make preparations for you upcoming classes much easier.
- Weekly Fatality/Catastrophe Report (sample)
- OSHA Poster "Job Safety and Health It's the Law!"
- Material Safety Data Sheet Example
- Your Rights as a Whistleblower OSHA Fact Sheet
- Refusing to Work because Conditions are Dangerous
- OSHA's Form 300 Log of Work Related Injuries and Illnesses Example
- Employers Must Provide and Pay for PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- How to Read the OSHA Standards:
- 29 CFR 1910 General Industry
- 29 CFR 1926 Construction Industry
- 29 CFR 1915, 1917, 1918 Maritime Industry
- Safety and Health Resources
- Navigating the OSHA Website
- Identifing Safety and Health Problems in the Workplace
- Filing an OSHA Complaint - Tips for Completing the OSHA 7 Form
- General Industry Complaint Scenario
- Construction Industry Complaint Scenario