Construction Site Safety - A Guide to Managing Contractors
Learn the basics of project safety management.....
Construction Site Safety addresses the fundamental elements of a successful construction safety program. Richard Hislop, an experienced professional in this field, explains the industry trends and best practices that enable job site managers or field engineers to understand the necessary steps to ensure that contractors have and follow safety guidelines.
Everything you need to know to manage projects safely
- Addresses the fundamental elements of a successful construction safety program
- Defines the roles and responsibilities of the participants in the construction hierarchy
- Details industry trends and best practices
- Explains proper documentation techniques
- Provides a listing of documents that should be retained for future projects or as a safety record for each project
- Hard cover
- 244 Pages
- Richard D. Hislop author