OSHA #7500-Introduction to Safety and Health Management
08/10/2018 07:30 AM to 08/10/2018 03:00 PM (US/Central)
REGISTER HERE OR CALL NSEC 800-656-5317
This class is FREE in recognition of OSHA's Safe and Sound Week 2018!
OSHA #7500 - Introduction to Safety and Health Management
Using interactive assignments and thought-provoking group projects, students of this one day workshop come away with a strong understanding of the benefits in implementing a safety and health management system in the workplace.
- Explain the benefits of implementing a safety and health management system
- Identify the core elements of an effective safety and health program
- Describe the key processes in each program element
- Earn 0.55 CEU
- Overview of a safety and health management system
- Management leadership and employee involvement
- Work site analysis
- Hazard prevention and control
- Safety and health training
- Program evaluation