Job Hazard Analysis
02/18/2016 07:30 AM to 02/18/2016 11:30 AM (US/Central)
Hillside, United States
How many attendants would you like to register?
Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) is a proven process for controlling operating hazards and costs. The JHA is a participatory process, requiring input, feedback and cooperative effort for line employees, supervisors and upper management. This 4 hour seminar provides participants with a step-by-step overview of the JHA process, and examines the participant’s role in the JHA. This class is taught through lecture, demonstrations and workshops.
Attendees analyze sample work tasks to familiarize themselves with the basic elements of the JHA process, including:
- Breaking the job task into components
- Identifying hazards inherent in task performance
- Specifying hazard controls
The objectives of the class are:
- Identify in specific work tasks and operating procedures that reduce personal injuries and operating costs
- Prepare an action plan for implementing a JHA program
- Teach others to execute their roles in the JHA process
This class benefits safety committee members, safety professionals, team leaders, managers, human resource personnel, and those who need an overview of job hazard analysis in order to participate knowledgeably in the
To schedule a private class please contact Operations Manager, Callie Cordoba:
email@example.com or 708-449-8600x214